THE DESIGN PROPOSAL FOR A FULLY FINISHED PROPERTY IS ILLUSTRATED BELOW:
- INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE – A & B
- HARD LANDSCAPE DESIGN SERVICE
- DESIGN PRESENTATION AND RENDERINGS
- FURNITURE SELECTION
- FURNISHINGS AND DECOR SELECTION
- FINAL SETUP & STYLING
STAGE : 1
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE
– Mood board of All Spaces/Zones
– Concept Presentation
This stage comprises of the following deliverables:
- Interior space planning and layouts
- MEP, which will include plumbing and electrical layout and specification on fixtures.
- Reflected ceiling plans with related details and specifications.
- HVAC drawings – with related details and specifications.
- Plumbing drawings – with related details and specifications
- Electrical drawings – with related details and specifications
- Firefighting – with related details and specifications
- Floor patterns as per design chosen
- Home automation including audio, video, lighting, security, and other appliances.
- Bathroom layouts, detailing and specifications including selection of fittings and fixtures.
- Kitchen layouts, detailing and specifications – with related details and specifications
- 2-D elevations for all works.
- Material selection of all finishing materials, including marble, tiles, wood, veneers / laminates, bathroom fittings , wall effects and colors, hardware and glass works, and all other aspects that require fixed interior finishing.
- Working drawings for all fixed woodwork, stonework, and all other components used.
- Paint schedule and wall finishes.
All above along with full and final material selection shall be billed to the client on basis of per sqft, on carpet area for the interior area.
HARD LANDSCAPE CONSULTANCY
Hard landscape design consultancy, to design open spaces including driveways, internal boundary walls, balconies, sunken courtyards and gardens on the terrace, will be charged per sqft, on carpet area. Kindly note horticulture, green landscape, and water body / pool consultancy to be provided by separate specialized agency at an additional fee in accordance and association with DesignGatha.
STAGE : 3
3D RENDERED VIEWS/PRESENTATION DRAWINGS
For all optional choices of picture quality 3D rendered views and 3d Sketchup of the proposed designs for the property, additional charges are applicable for the same.
- 2D elevation (AutoCAD) per sq ft.
- 2D elevation (Sketchup) per view
- 3D rendering – per view
STAGE : 4
Selection of Loose Furniture from any vendor of their choice at a nominal Consultation fee – per sq. ft on carpet area of interior space.
In case the furniture is manufactured in-house, then DesignGatha shall reimburse against the total order value. However, the reimbursed amount shall not exceed 10% total order value for furniture, or the consultation fees paid against this.
STAGE : 5
FURNISHINGS & DECOR SELECTION
Consultation fee for selection of furnishings and décor, outdoor furniture, decorative lights, wall papers, soft furnishings including window dressings and bed linen, art, artefacts and any other accessories needed for the home to give it a complete and finished look – a Consultation fee- per sq.ft on carpet area of interior space shall be applicable for the same. This stage shall comprise of all design and material selections with allied vendors.
STAGE : 6
FINAL SETUP & STYLING
To conclude your home / property to a picture-perfect look, complete in all respects, we offer you the final setup with styling.
Once the site is fully dust and snag free, the team in co-ordination with support staff like electricians, carpenters, housekeeping and other general helpers shall be styling your property for a picture-perfect look. All accessories and decor elements that are selected by the design team will be displayed for the final set-up and styling.
You can choose to avail this styling service at a Consultation fee. (This includes time of travel & Service) for the design team (including all members) and support staff.
This service can be pre – booked, with a 100% payment at least One week prior to the design team’s visit.